Monday, September 1, 2008

Beate's WSC55 - Just Boo-tiful!


I just love these little guys! So small but so "Boo-tiful". This is one of CTMH's new stamp sets from their Autumn/Winter 2008 catalog. It's an A-size set - just a little something to give a card a real punch. I used my water pen and CTMH inks to color my ghosts, I think I will use colored pencils or watercolor pencils the next time I use them.



I used Beate's newest sketch - WSC #55. A great sketch that makes a longer card. I haven't made many with this dimension, but I think I really like it. The card measures 8 X 3 1/2.

Materials: (All materials CTMH) black, sunflower and grey flannel inks, "Boo-tiful" stamp set, Enchanted paper pack, White Daisy cardstock, Graden Green ribbon round, ribbon accents dimensional elements

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, that's so adorable!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles