Monday, August 18, 2008

August Show Us Your SheetLoad Attempts

OK, so I thought I'd give it a try. I used the regular monthy SheetLoad - Square3 - to do my cards. I actually gave it two attempts.

For my first attempt I used CTMH Paper Garden Papers & My Stickease, CTMH Petal Ink, CTMH Petal Sassy Strands, Clear Button, and CTMH Butterfly Kiss My Acrylix Stamp set.




My second attemp (and I like this one better) is using CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Papers, Hollyhock Rickrack, 3-D Foam Squares, Autumn Terracotta Photo Clips, Hollyhock & Colonial White My Accents, Colonial White Bigger Brads and both CTMH Cottage Floral and Be True My Acrylix Stamp sets.

I may try a few more sets with some other papers. I really liked this SheetLoad. But first, I am gonna try the mini SheetLoad.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Great job on both! I really love all the embellishments on the second one!