Monday, August 25, 2008

My TECC30

I have seen Cupcake Challenges on so many blogs that I decided I had to check it out and give it a try. I don't have any cupcakes, but you don't have to have any to try the sketch. If you want to try one yourself, visit Taylored Expressions. I used a technique I picked up from Kathi's Corner, where she used a post-it to create a moon scrubbed some beautiful color in the background. I find this technique very addicting and it gives such a spectacular result. For my background, I started with colonial white cardstock, covered it lightly with buttercup ink, with the post-it in place I added sunflower honey, and taffy inks all over.

For my 6 X 6 card, I used the September SOTM - Treasure Life. This stamp set is sooooooooo awesome. I think it is my all time favorite so far. It is so versitile. You can use it for spring or fall, you can use it with so many colors, there are endless possibilities.

Papers: CTMH - buttercup, chocolate, crystal blue, colonial white
Stamps: CTMH Sept SOTM Treasure Life
Accessories: CTMH Chocolate Designer Ribbon, Chocolate brad




No comments: