Sunday, September 7, 2008

One Sketch - 2 Sizes

I took this sketch from iheart2stamp and applied to two different sizes.

First, I played around with a 4 X 4 card using the Enchanted paper pack - with a Halloween twist. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.

(All products CTMH unless otherwise noted.)
Paper: Enchanted Level 2 Packet
Inks: Smokey Plum & Archieval Black
Stamps: Creepy Cobwebs
Accents: Black Waxy Flax
Scallop Punch (Stampin Up)

I like playing around with 6 X 6 cards, so I applied the same sketch to that size. This time I used Boom-Di-Ada paper - I absolutely love this paper. The card turned out OK - I like the use of the dimensional element for the sentiment, and of course the paper, but I was not as happy with it as I thought I'd be. I like the smaller size of the first card better. I may, in the future try the smaller format with the Boom-di-ada paper.

(All products CTMH)
Paper: Boom-di-ada Level 2 Packet
Ink: Autumn Terracotta
My Stickease: Boom-di-ada
Dimensional Elements: Bookplates
Sassy Strands: Autumn Terracotta
Accents: Hollyhock Eyelets

No comments: