Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Week Late . . . . . . .

but I had to finish it anyway. I really liked Beate's WSC58 sketch. I knew just what papers I wanted to use: Magic Moments. Of all the new papers CTMH released, this is my favorite so far! I love how bright it is - so many great colors. When they first released this paper in a constant campaign a few months ago as a scrapbooking kit for each month, I was hooked. I bought several packages then. I was very excited when they brought it out in the new Idea Book.

I used both level one and level 2 paper packets. The base is from the level one - it already had the "blocked" look with the three background designs. I added the stripe paper on the bottom and the hollyhock strip across the middle from the level two pack.


The stamp set is just right for this paper. It is called Thoughtful Seasons. I think it works great with the scrapbooking kit too. There are images and sentiments for all seasons. Since it was fall, the pumpkin and leaves were the obvious choices for this card.

Now, I need to work on the current week's challenge.

All supplies CTMH
Paper: Magic Moments Level 1 & 2 packages, sweet leaf & sunflower textured papers

Stamps: Thoughtful Seasons
Inks: Cocoa, Sunflower, Sweet Leaf, Barn Red
Accents: Sunflower ribbon, garden green safety pin, 3D squares

1 comment:

Beate said...

Lovely card, Sara! I am glad you got to play with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles